If you, family or friends are looking for a certain kind of hideout in a tropical seclusion with timeless elegance and understated luxury, Longview Villa on Round Hill is a pretty favorable address. Stretching atop Round Hill Hotel & Villas on almost 4 acres of private land, Longview Villa has peerless views of the sea and the mountains and offers superior services and amenities of a hotel.
The 7,500 square foot estate features four bedrooms in the main house, three bedrooms in the nearby cottage, and sleeps 14 total. The main house can be rented alone without the cottage.
At Longview Villa, every need is catered to by the villa’s friendly and dedicated Jamaican staff including its own world class Property Manager, Ms. Mary Phillips, personal butlers, a professional chef, several housekeepers and gardeners.
Longview Villa features an outdoor pool, a private tennis court and a large indoor-outdoor space that’s ideal for hosting gatherings and events, making it the perfect place for an extended family vacation, friend’s gatherings, celebrations, or for small corporate retreats.
Villa and Resort Amenities
LONGVIEW VILLA AMENITIES
- 7500 square-foot Main Villa and 2500 square-foot Cottage
- Seven private guest suites
- High-speed wi-fi and entertainment systems
- Olympic-Size swimming pool
- Professional hard surface tennis court
- Private staff including a world class property manager, personal butlers, professional chef, housekeepers and groundskeepers
- Membership privileges at Round Hill Resort and Tryall Club
ROUND HILL RESORT AMENITIES
- Five all-weather tennis courts
- Beachfront full-service spa
- Ocean view fitness center with personal fitness instructor
- Oceanside fitness and yoga classes
- Jogging and walking trails
- Water sports including water skiing, tubing, PADI dive excursions, deep-sea fishing and yacht charters
- Double infinity-edge pool with children’s wading pool and waterfall
- Adults-only ocean view spa pool with butler service
- Private secluded beach with full cocktail and lunch service
- Montego Bay Restaurant, headed by James Beard award winning Chef Martin Maginley
- The Grill at Round Hill
- The Seaside Terrace
- Complimentary afternoon tea
- Organic hillside gardens
- Pineapple Kid’s Club
- Resort boutique and pro shop
- Access to Helicopter Pad
*Additional charges may apply.